Category: Health Care
Location: Minnesota City Minnesota United States
Full Time Optometrist – OD Position
We are looking for an Optometrist to perform eye tests and provide excellent eye care to our patients.
Optometrist responsibilities include analyzing vision tests, identifying sight problems and prescribing corrective lenses and eyeglasses. To be successful in this role, you should have attention to detail and be able to treat all kinds of patients with kindness and discretion, from young children to the elderly. Note that to be considered for this position, you need to be a licensed Optometrist.
Ultimately, you will ensure the accurate diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases and injuries.
• Work that Stays at Work: no practice management responsibilities to take home
• Rest and Relaxation: paid time off, paid holidays, and no on-call or late evening hours
• Financial Benefits: competitive salary, bonus potential, professional liability coverage, and a retirement savings plan
• Health Benefits: medical, dental, wellness program and more
• Free Education: a network-wide Continuing Education Symposium with industry experts and 22 hours of COPE-approved CE
• Development Opportunities: clinical roles, ambassador roles, leadership roles, and mentorship